We're back online
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
After a short enforced absence it is great to be back online with this fantastic new website! However, just because we have been offline does not mean that things have not moved on within the Club in the background and we have been very busy as follows:-
- A brand new Club Facebook Group with over 150 members already has been our cyber home for past few months. It is a great place to quickly catch up with the latest news and see what some of your fellow members are up to. It complements the main site and Forum perfectly for the Members who already have a Facebook presence. Follow us by clicking the FB link below.
- We have also managed to conclude our ongoing legal battle and as such have managed to get all of our historical Forum data and photos back and that has now been given a facelift and recreated, just click on the tab above. Your old usernames should still work, you just need to request a new password the first time you try and log in.
- The 40th Anniversary Club Rally at Buxton is nearly upon us in August and tickets have been selling really well so don’t leave it until the last minute and miss out, take advantage of the advance purchase discounts. A full weekend pass including tent camping is currently only £15 Buxton Club. Go to the Events Section for further information and Advanced Ticket Application Form
- We have also been busy designing and having made, a full range of 40th Anniversary FS1-E merchandising and memorabilia. This includes some limited edition watercolour prints, two designs of metal wall plaques, T-Shirts, enamel pin badges and stickers. These are all currently available via the Fizzy Parts ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FizzyParts
- Other Club logo merchandise items like jackets, t-Shirts, enamel pins and sew on embroidered patches, are also available via Fizzy Parts ebay shop.
- We are also continuing with Phase 2 of the website development which will shortly include the online registration and payment process, our own Club Shop where all of the above merchandising items will be available direct from the Club as well as many genuine and aftermarket sew on embroidered patches,
- parts and accessories. We will also have a download area for scanned copies of Parts Lists, Technical and Owners Manuals, brochures and historical magazine and press articles.